Sunday, January 1, 2012

Keeping a list

    Last year, I kept track of every movie I watched.  I tried to keep track of TV shows as well, but that became a difficult thing to track.  I find keeping the list very interesting.  There are a lot of movies that are so forgettable that it's hard to retain them.  But writing about them helps me remember the aspects that are worth remembering.
    It also provides some interesting information about my viewing habits.  It makes me aware of my habits of re-watching certain movies.  I get a sense of how many new movies I watch each year (although the existence of this list encourages me to watch new material)
    I tend to report to a co-worker (or more) about what I watched recently.  This co-worker said that I should run a blog about it.
    We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment